Made from the toughest alloy 7075 aircraft aluminum. A step up from the Elite series, these offer 60% more heat transfer than brass nozzles and better wear resistance.
Replaces Makerbot Replicator 2/2X and other nozzles with a 2.18mm inlet bore (for 1.75mm filament).
- Specially engineered for improved lubricity and low friction
- Entirely coated inside and outside
- Reduce extrusion stress and help prevent hang-ups
- High hardness (68Rc) for a lifetime of printing
- Eliminate plastic globs stuck to nozzle
- Reduce plastic curl during extrusion
- Wear resistant for abrasive filaments (carbon fiber, metallic, etc…)
- Corrosion resistant
- Used in aerospace and injection molds and dies
- Makerbot Replicator 1
- Numerous Rep 1 clones
- Makerbot Replicator 2 / 2X
- Makerbot Replicator 5th gen
- Makerbot Replicator mini
- Makerbot Replicator Z18
- BQ Witbox
- M6 thread
- 1.75mm filament
- Use without PTFE liner tubes
- Works with our thermal barrier tubes
There are no reviews yet.